Sunday, August 2, 2009

My night last night



Yesterday at dinner I noticed Gavin had a really high fever...104.5 to be exact so I gave him some medicine and a bath then got him ready for bed. By 8:00pm he was asleep in my arms. At 2:00am every single dog in my neighborhood barked until 6:30am. It wasn't just one or two it was the whole freaking neighborhood of them. These dumb dogs woke all my kids up. At 3:30am I am sitting in the bathroom with Gavin because he is sick and screaming and I don't want him to keep Garrett up anymore then he already has. Gavin can't fall asleep because of the stupid dogs and he feels like crap. By 4:15am I finally get him back in bed, wide awake but at least he's not screaming anymore. At 5:00am I'm still awake because of these (bleep bleep bleeping) dogs are still barking. While I'm laying there awake with a blanket around my head trying to drown out the sound of barking dogs I am coming up with ways to poison these dogs. I've come up with ways to scream at all the neighbor's, and end my problem with barking dogs. I've considered calling the cops for excessive noise, screaming obscenities out my windows, loading my husbands gun and shooting every single damn dog down. At 6:30am Eli comes home and decides he needs to make some food which wakes Gavin up again. At this point I am raging pissed off and want to punch a hole through the wall. At 7:00am I turn off my alarm and decide that I need sleep over church and so do my kids. We all woke up at 11:20am. Finally I got some sleep...uggh!

No comments: