Thursday, August 6, 2009

Gavin's first haircut

Gavin had his first haircut yesterday by daddy. Eli was cutting Garrett's hair and Gavin needed one badly so I lined him up next. We sat him down and he didn't try to move or cry. I think it's cute with his hand on his head...like..."oh my where is my where is my hair going?"


Gavin's just making sure Eli knows what he's doing. I still can't believe how good he sat there.

OOps!! I spoke to soon. I had asked Eli to only trim the bottom but he cut it to short so he had to take some off the top as well. Eli was trying to do the top with a comb and scissors and it was taking a long time cause Gavin started to get wiggly and Gavin got sick of sitting there. But he never tried to get off the bucket.

Once he was all done he got a oatmeal raisin cookie for being such a good boy. He looks so grown up to me now. I started to feel kind of sad that he didn't have his baby look anymore but then I remembered I'm having ANOTHER baby soon enough and I need Gavin to start acting like a big boy. He looks so stinking cute with his new haircut. Eli thinks it makes him look skinnier.

No comments: