Eli~Rochele~Makayla~ Garrett~Gavin~Mason~Mack
About Me
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Change
Everyone that knows me knows that I like to change everything....furniture around, clothes, hair, kitchen, etc. I won't cut my hair so the only thing I can do with it is change the color. I've needed my roots done for quite some time now and while I was getting my color I decided to go dark brown. I've done this color before but in a salon and I didn't like the way it turned out, this time Eli did it for me with two boxes of hair dye from Walmart and I like it a lot. Makayla was shocked when she saw me and said I didn't look like a mom and that I looked like someone else. I've learned that doing it at the salon is about $100.00-$150.00 depending on the store cause of my length. And we also learned that one box is not enough to cover my whole head. I think it looks great for $20.00. My hair actually looks fuller and healthier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really like it. Was it a salon that made your hair green that one time? Apparently doing it yourself is the way to go.
Post a Comment