
I walked her to her class and we met the teacher. Most of the class was already in there seats so we found her cubby and set her at a desk. This is where her nervous kick in. I can tell now that she's really nervous and she's trying really hard not to cry, which only makes my emotions worse. She sits, I wave goodbye and high tail it out of there cause I'm not gonna cry like a wussy in front of millions of people.

When I picked her up all she could talk about was her new best friend Cassidy, how big the lunch room is, how she can now pump her own legs on the swings, the two kids who kept talking in class and got in trouble, etc. I'm so glad that she had a great day and that she still loves school.

We're so proud of you Makayla and we can't wait for the homework to start pileing in.
2 comments:
Awwww, first day of school! Her hair is so cute all curly & those pics are adorable!!
Makayla looks so excited! Kacy is sure going to miss her this year. I can't believe that you have already started school. We still have another week!
Post a Comment