Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Tires

I just have to start this post off with saying, YES I gave in. When we got the Excursion I told Eli from day one that he was not to touch my car. He could do whatever kind of crazy crap he wanted to his jeep but the Excursion was off limits. Well 6 years later and I'm finally realizing what's most important in a marriage. I would rather be married then fight with my husband about cars, trucks, jeeps, tires, fenders, etc. He found these tires and rims for a great deal so I agreed he could get them but he had to count them as gifts. 4 months later I finally let him cut up my Excursion. I was nervous because when he did his jeep years ago it looked really bad, so I was dragging my feet. But I have to say that he did a great job!! I posted a before picture of the tire and then some of him cutting my fender with the Schaffs(GREAT people by the way)!! The guy in the white truck has small tires but lifted his truck about 4-5 inches. We managed to lift our Excursion with just tires. Wahoo!! The only downside of these new tires are you can't turn very sharp and with a car this HUGE it's impossible to turn. They do have a nice hum though when you drive.

Who looks cooler...we do!


1 comment:

Chelle said...

Oh my gosh!!! You're car is so freaking huge! If you see me on the road don't run me over, you probably wouldn't even notice if you did :)