Thursday, April 16, 2009

Eli's Birthday

For Eli's 34th birthday he suprised me with tickets to Medieval Times. I'll admit when we first got there I wasn't quite sure what he got us into but once we were sitting down in the arena I got excited. This was the main guy in the show.

The show was great!! We loved every minute of it.

We were in the Red/Yellow section and our Knight did great. He didn't win the battle but he sure won our cheers.

They made us put the hats on for the picture, I look stupid.

We got second row in the middle section. They served our soup first and I was waiting for silverware, but Eli had to remind me that there was no silverware...we got to eat with our hands. I felt wierd at first but it was easier to eat with your hands in the dark. This was so fun. I even got a flower from our Knight.

Eli also got a 3 day Offroad trip to Barstow. I sent him off with some buddies to shoot, rock climb, hang out, scratch, and whatever else they want to do. He also got a monster truck model(and Garrett got one to). Happy Birthday Babe!!!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

I love that you're letting him "scratch", lol. How fun that you got a pic with your knight & a flower!!!