Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

Happy Easter Everyone. The bunny did manage to make it to our house. He hid our eggs and the baskets. We waited to get into our activities until church was over. I wanted them to realize that even thought there was candy and eggs all over the house that it was still the day we were supposed to remember Jesus Christ and the Resurrection.

After church I quickly took some pictures of them and Gavin wasn't having any of it. He was eating his bottle so I took it away and he freaked out big time. I kind of like the screaming picture cause that is what he does best.

Kayla's basket. Everyone at church kept telling her how beautiful she was and how much they loved her hair. By the end of church she was getting sick of being adored.

I really love this picture of the kids and have it in an 8x10...Love it! Who needs Kiddie Kandids anyways, right?

Gavin got a Chicky in his basket and he loves it to death. It's really cute to watch him cuddle with it.

This kids had a great day. We did our Easter Family Home Evening lesson about the resurrection and the kids are still talking about it. I love that they really got what this holiday was all about...and the candy was great to.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Darling kids! Man, seeing the hair on Kayla, really really makes me wish more than ever that I had a girl! Looks like a fun easter.