Saturday, May 2, 2009

Carnival

Today we went to a Carnival that the city put on for free. They had a bounce house, games, free food, raffle tickets, bubbles, singing, dancing, etc. Kayla got a elephant balloon animal and they both got their face's painted. Garrett asked for a spider man and this is what he got....amazing. He loves it. When they showed him his face after it was done, he just froze and didn't know what to think...it was really cute. Kayla wanted hearts and stars so they did 2 different designs on her. They ate so much food. We had 2 cotten candies, 3 hotdogs, 3 water bottles, 2 bags of popcorn, 2 juice boxes, 1 pina coloda...(yum), and 2 cookies. They got to make hats and decorate foam flowers. They played a bowling game and darts. Gavin was a real trooper throught the whole thing. I kept him from his nap so the kids could go and he only cried once. He ate 1 1/2 hotdogs and tried cotten candy for the first time and LOVED it. Garrett has never had it and didn't know how he was supposed to eat it. We escaped the day with only one incident but luckly it didn't envolve my kids. The bounce house collaped on 8 kids. There were frantic, SCREAMING parents trying to rip there kids out...it was scary!!

Normally I don't do these type of things without Eli but I'm sure glad I did today.



1 comment:

Chelle said...

How fun!!! I'm bummed we didn't make it...we drove by, but I wasn't sure exactly where it was & we couldn't see it. Instead we ate a gross, overpriced lunch at Round Table :( I love the spinderman face!