Tuesday, April 1, 2008

34 weeks

Gavin is now 4 3/4 lbs and almost 18 in. long like your average cantaloupe. I'm nesting like crazy and am sooooo ready to have this child out of me. For the last month I've started up morning sickness again. I don't know why and am really pissed about it. I'm normally sick until 1:00 or 2:00pm. My original cures for morning sickness no longer work so I just deal with it. I have my last ultrasound on April 21 to see how big the baby is. If he's a good size then I'm considering having my doctor start me 2 weeks early. I'm passed the preterm labor faze so I don't care if I go into labor any day now. I have the Braxton Hicks contractions everyday about 10-15 times a day. Garrett's favorite thing is to play with my belly button. He loves to poke it in and watch it boing back out, and he giggles every time. This is the first month I don't think I put on that much weight, mainly because I have been barfing every morning. 6 more weeks, hopefully it goes quickly.

1 comment:

Kalynne said...

Fun fun fun! I really enjoyed your comment on my blog-I am still laughing from it! :)