Monday, April 21, 2008

37 weeks/22 days left

I had my last ultrasound today to see how big the baby is. He's 7 lbs 5 oz. and has really long legs they said. He looks great and the fluid looks great so everything is fine, other then the fact that I'm still pregnant. I've been having braxton hicks for the last 4 days all day long so I had my doc check me to see if things were moving along and nope I'm still at a 0. She said Gavin will most likely be the same size as the other kids, but if they took him out now he would be just a little smaller. I now go in every week. I only gained 4 lbs this week but I now top the scale at 159 lbs. Holy freaking cow that is a lot of weight, the most I have ever weighed in my life and sadly this is the least amount of weight I have gained since 5 months. I've been trying to speed things along by playing tennis with Eli for an hour. I've asked for sex, but Eli refuses since that's what put me into labor with Garrett. Normally he's the one begging for sex, and now he has to hear me wine about it and beg him for it. I really don't want the sex, but if it starts me then why not. I officially waddle like a duck and if I try to turn over in bed I get cramps in my legs. I've actually been missing my old body and wishing I could go for a run. Strangers now come up to me and tell me that I look like I'm ready to pop and that I have my hands full, like I don't realize this already. Hopefully in a week or two I will have a post all about Gavin's delivery. Pray for me!

1 comment:

Kalynne said...

Um can I say too much information? :) I am so excited for you that baby Gavin is almost here!