Tuesday, April 8, 2008

35 weeks/8 months


Gavin doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches and 5 1/4 lbs. He's the size of a Honeydew. His kidneys are fully developed and his liver can process waste products. I had my doctor's appt. yesterday and she checked me and I spent the entire night having contractions. She must have put her fingers up there too far. Gavin gains an oz. a day and in my case he's probably gaining 2 oz's a day. I gained another 5 pounds so I'm convinced that it's not what I'm eating because I spent most of the last month barffing and it didn't help with the weight loss. Eli knelt next to the bed last night so he could watch Gavin be an acrobat inside of me and then started talk about my stretch marks and how ugly they are and wanted to know how soon they would be gone. When I told him they never go away they just lighten, he stopped watching my tummy and I think he was disgusted. Oh well I don't care about them, it's not like I wear bikini's and belly shirts. Oh I didn't throw up this morning, YEA!!!!

1 comment:

Rochbug said...

Oh I forgot to put in my post that the reason I have so much pain "down there" is because my pelvic bones have seperated and Gavin is down in the birth canal. OUCH!