Eli~Rochele~Makayla~ Garrett~Gavin~Mason~Mack
About Me
Monday, April 14, 2008
36 weeks/29 days left
Well I'm still the same fat cow I've been for awhile. I'm kind of sick of all the pregnancy mumbo jumbo and the "facts" really don't change anymore. Who cares how big the baby is, he's in there and that's all that matters. I have my last ultrasound next monday to see how big the baby really is. My house is a mess and I have no motivation to clean it. It litterally kills to stand and walk around so I've made a "to do" list for Eli which seems to just keep getting bigger and nothing ever gets crossed off. For all of you who really know me my sleep pattern is completly different now. For the past 2 weeks I have been getting out of bed by 8:30-9:00am every morning. Yes I know you can all take the shocked looks off your faces. My ward is throwing me a baby shower on May 1st. I don't need a shower but it will be fun to have a party with a bunch of girls. I have found the only way for sweet relief in my crotch area is to stand in the pool. On Friday the kids and I spent 3 1/2 hours there and it felt to nice to be weight free. I'm considering spending everyday that is nice outside at the pool until this baby comes, 'cause heaven knows once this baby is here we won't be doing anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it! Your comments were soo funny! I know you are miserable but at least you have a good sense of humor with it! And be glad that you at least have a pool to chill in.
Post a Comment