Baby Gavin is over 4 lbs now and just passed the 17 inch mark. He's now a Pineapple. He's filling out nicely and doesn't look like a skelaton anymore. The bones in his head aren't fused together so he comes out easier and they don't fuse together until childhood. He still kicks like crazy. I don't sleep very well at night anymore and find that if I stand for more then 30 minutes all of the muscels "down there" really hurt and it feels like his head will come out. I've stretched my groin and the ligament on the right side constanly aches. You take for granted turning over in bed until you can't without pain. I had this same thing with Garrett and after I gave birth to him it was really bad in the hospital. I don't notice any new stretch marks, but the ones I do have just seem bigger. My belly button is permently out and looks kindof cute. Garrett has finally come to terms that he is not the baby anymore and if we talk about the baby he has to touch my tummy. Hopefully these next 7 weeks will go by quickly.
2 comments:
Not gonna lie-your belly looks kinda freaky. The end.
it looks like a five year old went crazy in your makeup!!!!
Post a Comment