Eli~Rochele~Makayla~ Garrett~Gavin~Mason~Mack
About Me
Monday, January 11, 2010
New Name???
Lately I've been feeling like we shouldn't name the baby Gabe and go with Mason. I've gone back and forth with it for awhile and finally I approached Eli with the idea yesterday. He didn't say no but he did give me a whole bunch of crap. He went on and on about stupid names, but never did he say yes or no to the name change. So now I'm asking all of you what you think? Should we name the baby Gabriel Thomas or Mason Thomas?? I could go with all boy "G" names, or I could go with 2 "M" and 2 "G". I guess I could just wait until I see this baby and then decide? Suggestions please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I really like the name Mason. I think it sounds super cute. My suggestion would be to keep both in mind and then when you see the cute little guy decide! That's what we did for Reagan and it worked for us! :) I am sooo excited to see pis soon and sad we won't be there to meet the little cutie...
Personally I like Mason better than Gabe...but it is your kid! :) I say wait until he's born & see what feels right. We still think we named Kaleb the wrong middle name...we both forget sometimes & think it's Michael insead of James. Oh well, too late now!
I like Mason too but I vote for seeing baby first, then naming him whatever you both think fits him best, Dad
I must have been asleep, what were you doing up at 4:54 am posting on your blog??
Both are nice. Good luck deciding. I hate deciding. You have Gabe for short, what would you call Mason for short?
I look forward to seeing what you choose.
Rich, I was in too much pain from playing tag with Gavin and I couldn't sleep. Switching from side to side ever 15 minutes was keeping me from falling asleep and when I couldn't fall asleep in the recliner I just gave up and got on the computer. Luckily Eli was nice enough and got up with the kids in the morning so I didn't have to.
Post a Comment