Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mason

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Mason
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Chelle said...

He's so beautiful! That mini sleeping bag is hilarious...is that one of the demo ones from sotres that sell full size sleeping bags? I can't beleive your Dr!!! What an idiot!! I had a great pediatrician in Corona, but she was so great that everyone else had her too. There was a 2 or 3 hour wait every time I went, but she was an angel. Don't know that I'd recommend her just because of the waiting time though.

Rochbug said...

Michelle-yes it's a demo sleeping bag. We tried to get the demo tent as well but they wouldn't give it to us, we even offered to pay for it, but still no. We actually went to a couple different stores trying to get a tent.

Christine said...

Ha ha I would'nt have even thought of asking for a demo sleeping bag. Mmmmm maybe you could apply for a patton and make them ....

Nice to see you yesterday. Mason sure is a cutie!