
Gavin was tired and didn't want to coporate in taking his picture. It took forever just for him to get his head up and we got him yawning.

Garrett hated the hay on his feet and legs and didn't want to sit in it for a picture. Kayla was nice enough to hold Gavin 'cause he hated the hay also.

I told Garrett to pick any pumpkin he wanted to take his picture with and he choose the wagon full of pumpkins. At first he tried to pull it, but then he gave up and we got this cute picture. He was so hot he just wanted shade.

Kayla Bear is getting so big and so full of personility. This was fun but way to hot. We told the kids we would take them back a different night so it wouldn't be so hot and told them to get their quarters from their piggy banks so they could ride the rides.
1 comment:
I love this time of year because of all the oranges, yellows and reds!! The pumpkin patch looks fun! I bet the kids had a great time!! :)
Post a Comment