Friday, October 10, 2008

Helping Hand

I was making a bottle for Gavin when Garrett asked if he could feed him. I was totally shocked since Garrett never wants anything to do with Gavin. If we ever ask Garrett to play with him or hold him, he freaks out. So asking to help feed him was way off the charts.

At first Gavin didn't like Garrett doing it. I think Gavin was just concerned he wasn't going to get his food. After he settled down he just started at Garrett the whole time with a concern look on his face. Gavin was helping hold the bottle and touched Garrett's hand and Garrett got very excited about it.

1 comment:

Ben & Kelsey said...

You have a cute family. Seeing your little one makes me want one of my own. How are you these days? Looks like you guys are doing good.