Saturday, October 25, 2008

Our Costumes..Pumpkins and Princesses

It switched my photo's around so the comments do go with the pictures.

Everyone said Gavin was the cutest pumpkin there.

Garrett couldn't make up his mind on what he wanted to be. He had the option of being a clown, witch, or a pumpkin.

Kayla had the option of being the little mermaid, a witch or cinderella. I put make up on her and she was in heaven. We put pink and blue eyeshadow and mascara. Then we put blue glitter on and sandy blush. Then we sprayed sparkles in our hair. She told me that she had to wash her face before she went to bed because if she didn't her "face" would get on her pillow.

As I was going through the costume box I found my old Sleeping Beauty costume and decided to wear it, and mostly suprised the corset still fit.

My cute kids, they all had a long night and they just wanted to eat their candy and go to sleep, exspecially gavin.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Cute costumes on cute kids!! :)