Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Point Loma Lighthouse

On Saturday (27th) after we checked out of our hotel we tried our third attempt at the Point Loma Lighthouse. We brought along our stake park passes but they refused to let us use it since it was a "National Park"...LAME! Oh well. I remember going here when I was 14 almost 15 and loved it. Eli and I have a thing for lighthouses. He proposed to me at one, and we make it a point to visit it every time we go see his parents up north. We started at the bottom and went on a nice hike, then we went to the museum. There the kids loved watching the boats. Then we walked to the momument and then over to the lighthouse. I must be getting old, cause being cramped at the top of the lighthouse with a million other people and smelling them was making me sick. This was a nice way to end our Summer vacation. We all had the best time in San Diego but are convinced that they built that town for prius', way to small for our liking. Bring on School!!





No comments: