Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lake Perris

July 30th we went to the lake to ride bikes, bbq and swim. Well ride bikes we did. We rode the entire perimeter of the lake and boy was I tired. Makayla and Garrett each rode on their own and did great. It was a lot of fun except the part where Mason and Gavin went crashing when the trailer tipped over. A little road rash on Mason's head but they were both okay.

We forgot a scrapper for the bbq and we ended up eating crunchy hotdogs and hambergers.

After eating the kids jumped on their bikes again and kept riding around.

We were supposed to take them swimming down a the lake but Eli and I were both to tired to move from the grass so we skipped the swimming part. We did promise to take them back to the lake a different time and swim. And that's just what we did last Friday but I forgot to take my camera. :(

It was fun and the great part is Eli get's in free :)

No comments: