Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Old Town

Friday (27th)at 1:00pm Eli had to come back to Riverside for work. We hit Old Town in the morning before he dropped us off at the hotel. We walked around looking at shops, we went to the Mormon Batallion (great btw and will post on that next). We stopped by a candy shop and got all kinds of goodies. I told the kids each got to pick one thing and this was it...I immediatly regretted my decision. It was so much fun that when Eli came back that night we went to El Fandango for dinner and then went shopping again. We were even able to see Seaworld's fireworks from Old Town. We were in one shop when all of a sudden all the store workers ran outside so we followed and the streets were filled with bicycles. We asked what was going on and one of the store girls told us that every last Friday of the month they have a bike mass. I'm not really sure what it is, I couldn't really hear her, but it was cool non the less.



No comments: