Monday, July 25, 2011

More Utah trip- more thursday and some friday

I met up with my best friend Kim Kimber, I wish we lived closer to her, she's amazing!! I love her. Thursday night Mom, Jill and I all got togehter for our yearly birthday outing. (I forgot my camera) We went to Olive Garden then shopping. I tried to get them to go clubing or dancing but neither of them were gonna do it. We wore matching shirts...it was fun!! While we were at dinner Eli came by the resturant and ordered dessert for us, but the resturant screwed up and never gave it to us. Then when we got home Thursday night he had my favorite pie, coconut cream pie waiting for us. Eli's such a great husband!!

Friday night we went to Ian and KK's place for a BBQ. The two little boys went swimming and froze their little bums off.

The boys loved the watermelon.

No comments: