
Mom and Dad came to sunny California for a little visit/getaway from life for awhile. While they were here we went to Knott's berry farm. This was mine and the kids first time and we all had a blast. We didn't know there was a kiddy section until the end of the night but we had fun none the less. When I told the kids we were going to Knotts berry farm, Makayla and Garrett thought they were going to see acutal berries at a farm :)


The next day I took Dad and Mom to the State Citrus Park and it was LAME!! They didn't have any oranges for us to try and no one took us on the tour. My parents were highly disappointed and I was just plain tired from carrying Mason around in the hot sun.

On their last day in town we went to the park at night for a picnic and just talked. It's always fun when Dad and Mom come into town.
No comments:
Post a Comment