Every night while getting ready for bed Garrett asks me what we are going to do the next day. I've gotten so sick and tired of telling him what were are doing, and if it just so happens that we don't have anything the next day he want's to know why? So Eli told me to start telling him random crazy things like "putting feathers on elephant ears while swimming up a mountain"...like I said wierd! Well for about a week of telling him crazy stuff (btw it is hard to come up with crazy stuff on the spot)he would go to bed crying because he didn't get to do that "crazy" thing I told him the night before. So the other night he asked me again what we were doing the next day and I told him making rockets out of marshmellows. And that is just what we did...he LOVED it!! I think I'm gonna have to come up with crazy things to say that I can actually pull through with.
Anyway this is Kayla's marshmellow rocket, the bottom is the flames. I think it turned out GREAT!!

Gavin ate his rocket and enjoyed every second of it.

Kayla creating her materpiece.

This is about as far as Gavin got before he gave up and ate his hardware.

And here is the boy who started it all. He had a good time but Kayla really spent the time to be creative, Garrett really just wanted to eat them as well. This was fun and a great way to create memories with the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment