
Kayla was trying to look scary for her picture. We didn't want to buy her a new costume this year so she said she would wear her old one, but when we pulled out the costume box we found this and boy was she more then thrilled to be a scary person.

Adorable Mason...oh he was such a joy to be around on Halloween night. From the moment I started painting Gavin and Kayla's faces he screamed the rest of the night. I had no idea at 9 months old he would know to react to something scary, but he deffinitely knew what was going on and he didn't like it one bit. I called him my Scared Scarecrow.

The whole gang

And last but not least Gavin the clown. At first he didn't want me to paint his face but the mean mom that I am I told him he had to let me at least for pictures. He screamed and screamed with the wig on and hated his reflection in the mirror. After I took the pictures he didn't want me to take his make up or wig off and surprisingly left them both on all night long. He made the cutest clown in the whole world. This was the first time that Gavin got to walk around from car to car and get candy. He really didn't like that part, all he wanted to do was sit and eat the candy, not go begging for it.