Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trunk-r-Treat

All ready for trick-r-treating.

Gavin sat with me while the kids went out for candy. I was going to ask someone in the ward to take my kids, but I figured we were at the church and there wasn't many cars so they would be fine. Gavin ate about 5-6 packages of smarties and helped put candy in people's baskets. He didn't want down at all.

The kids had a great time going without me and stayed together. They came to me quite a few times asking me to take candy out of there baskets because they were to heavy for them to carry. They made the rounds a few times and got some great loot. There favorite things were the balloons and cupcakes that people were giving out. All in all we had a good night and the kids had a great time. We packed up and went home by 7:30pm and I had the kids tucked in bed by 8:15pm. Then I decided to crawl into bed and watch a scary movie, but when Eli came home from work he thought he was SUPER funny and banged on my bedroom window. I died and then kicked his butt for scaring the crap out of me. Happy Halloween!!

No comments: