Monday, November 30, 2009

32 weeks

BAM!! How's that for a picture. Yup that's my massive and ugly belly. I'm 32 weeks now and the baby is doing great. I went to the doctor today and I'm 150 lbs. and I convinced her to stop making me see her once a week and move it to every 2 weeks. The baby is growing right where he should be and my bleeding has stopped. I've scheduled my surgery to tie my tubes and now I just have to wait out the next 7 weeks. I woke up on Sunday walked into the bathroom and had to do a double take...I grew twice my size over night. I asked Eli and he had "no comment" (he thought it was a loaded question), a guy from church asked me how many watermelons I had in my dress and my neighbor said I offically look pregnant and BIG! Well I feel big but hopefully these next 7 weeks will go by quickly.

The baby's favorite thing is to try and bust through my right side. He thinks it's funny to make me double over in pain and check to see if some limb is sticking out of me. My due date is Jan. 12-20th, but I think I'll go closer to the first of the month. He's pretty big and the doc is going to do an ultrasound just to see how big he really is.

3 comments:

Kalynne said...

Hey, you finally look prego! Don't you hate how you wake up and BAM you have a huge belly? I don't get it. I am glad you and baby are doing better finally, hopefully he'll keep being nice to you these final weeks!

Chelle said...

Yay for the big belly...I'll be right behind you. Well..I'm due 6 months after you, but I"ll look like that in about 2 months :) Your Christmas lights look cute...icicles & colored light combos are my fav. Are you over the flu? Congrats on getting your tubes tied. My sis in law just did after her 5th & she's happy she did. She was worried about the scar, but as her post-baby belly shrunk the scar pretty much disappeared.

Unknown said...

The lights look great, but I'm sure they're better in person. We bought a tree Saturday and I put the lights on. Monday we added ornaments, and tinsel will finish it off. I also put up icicle lights in front (facing the street) and rope lights along the front fence.