Eli~Rochele~Makayla~ Garrett~Gavin~Mason~Mack
About Me
Saturday, November 14, 2009
My Crazy Hubby
So my wife thinks there is a funny story to tell. I'll let her tell it, her she is. Last night I was lying awake at 4:45am when all of a sudden Eli gets up, gets his flashlight and goes into the closet. I hear him load his gun and then he stands in the bathroom door way just stairing at me. For a brief second I thought to myself, "He's going to shoot me". He then walks to the bedroom door and now I'm wondering what the HELL he is doing??? He says he hears someone and is going to go find out what it is. He walks the whole house and garage and finds nothing of course then comes back to bed. I asked him if he's missing work 'cause no sane person walks around there house at night with a gun. It's officiall everyone, he has lost his marbles. I think with Eli being stuck in a house full of sick people for 4 days has made him just a little crazy. He then tells me that his gun is too far away in the closet and that he wants to start sleeping with it under his pillow....NEVER GONNA HAPPEN. Eli may not be sick but I think he's a little sick in the head:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Guns under pillows, NOT a good idea, too many stories of kids getting them.
Kevin read me the comments on facebook & I think the racoon story is even better!!! Totally something I can relate to :) Sorry you have the swine flu...that's horrible! We're getting the shots, so hopefully we don't get it. I'm glad you're getting medicated, because it's supposed to be really tough on pregnant women. Feel better soon!
Post a Comment