Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Disneyland

The kids were suprised that we took them to Disneyland. We've told them over and over that it is to expensive. Garrett was free cause it was his birthday. And while we were standing in line to buy tickets so VERY nice young men gave us a ticket for Kayla. The Astro ride (Buzz Lightyear) was the favorite of the day. The first time we all went in one cart, the next time I took just Garrett. Then Kayla wanted to go again so I took the 2 kids. Then at the end of the day Eli took them one more time. Garrett loved shooting Zaurg. Just as we were headed out of the park we spotted Buzz. We stopped for a picture. He was really thrilled...don't let his expression fool you.




2 comments:

Chelle said...

I can't beleive you all squished into one cart! Or that you did so much in one day!!! Thanks for having us over for cake & ice cream.

Laurie said...

Fun stuff. I think I live in the wrong state.