

We had a great MLK Jr. day. At 11:00am I took the boys to the beach. Garrett had a great time in the waves and was covered from head to toe in water. Gavin tasted sand for the first time and then threw up. At 12:30pm we came home and grabbed Kayla and went to the pool. At 2:30 we put the kids down for naps while I ran errands. At 4:30 we went to Cold Stone Creamery for Garrett's free ice cream for his birthday then headed to the park. Eli and I found great pleasure on the see saw while the kids ran around. At 6:00pm we went to Chilies to dinner, and for everyone that knows Eli this was a big deal. While we were at dinner he suprised us with tickets to the theatre to see Bedtime Stories. I wondered how Gavin would do, but they all sat there very quiet. The movie was better then I thought it would be and Eli laughed in it. We got home at 9:30pm and put the kids in bed. I had a great day and I think the kids did as well.


No comments:
Post a Comment