Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


Happy New Year everyone. It was an interesting year for me and went very quickly. I know the years will only go faster the older I get but I wish they would slow down so I could enjoy more moments with my kids. Eli worked it like usual which was fine.

At 7:00 Kayla's friend Hailey came over to play games and watch movies. They wanted to play games and Candyland is the favorite. At 9:30pm Hailey went home and the kids went to bed...yup I didn't let them stay up til midnight...are you kidding they still would have gotten up at 8:00am. But then at midnight the neighbors set off fireworks and were blowing whistles. The freakin neighbors woke every single one of my kids up. Gavin is now screaming and all I want to do is walk outside and yell some profanity and tell them to shut up. Finally at 12:40am Gavin and the other kids go back to sleep.
I was watching Kathy Griffin on Bravo last night and missed the ball drop. I wasn't going to stay up cause I new I had to get up with the kids, but I ended up stay up until 3:00am wathcing Kathy. I kept switching back and forth but then I decided I wanted to watch her more so that is how I rang in my new year...watching Kathy Griffin. This picture is from one of the shows I watched last night. I may have been alone but I sure did laugh a lot last night. I called Eli and said happy new year but he was to busy with car fires and drunk idiots so we didn't get to talk much.

I hope everyone had a great 2008 and make a better 2009.

1 comment:

Rock & Michele said...

Sorry, Kathy Griffin is the lowest form of female humanity the earth has ever known. You might as well as spent an evening at the garbage dump...which is what her mouth is anyway.
You want to laugh, google Bryan Regan....now he is funny.