Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Snow Sunday

Well it's nothin' like the east coast saw but for Cali the snow was super awesome!! After church we headed up the mountain for some snow adventures. All 3 boys have never seen or touched snow but we didn't prepare well enough to make there first experience with it fun. The boys were freezing there toes off and started crying about 7 minutes after being there. I on the other hand has a BLAST! It felt like home and the family had to drag me home kicking and screaming. I've been saying for 5 years now that we'd go and now that we've been I won't let it go that long before we go again.




4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Great pictures!! So glad you had a blast!

Piper said...

Jealous much? Why yes, yes I am. It has been 5+ years since I have been to the snow as well- that is just WAY too long. :(

But I am glad YOU got to enjoy it!

Jill Streeter said...

That is fun that you got some snow. The Jensen's can move all around the world but the white stuff will always be close to home.

Jill

Christine said...

Love the pictures! Kayla smiling contrast so nicely with the crying :) You'll have to sneak away for your own personal snow day...without the kids :)