Friday, September 17, 2010

Paintings

We went to the LA Fair a week ago for fun and of course the food when we came upon these great paintings. Now before Dad has something to say about the one being wine...I know, I get it, but I just like Tuscany...make that LOVE Tuscany and with Eli's family owning the Nichelini winery it's just in my blood:)

We ended up spending almost 1 1/2 hours there looking at paintings but these three stayed with me and I just had to have them. We ended up getting a great deal and once he figured out that Eli is CHP he gave us an even better deal. I love them so much and I love Eli even more that he bought them for me. I think they look amazing and they make my house look even better.

3 comments:

Christine said...

I love the artwork! I'm a fan of Tuscan too (jeff went to Italy on his mission) I'll have to have you over to show my mural I painted on the wall...trying to have some Tuscan influence in it.

I did peach jam this week. But I only had 1/2 a box...it still made 10 jars!

Piper said...

They are gorgeous, Rochele! Maybe it was better that we were not able to go that day. You probably would not have spent that much time in the shop with us tagging along... :)

Heather said...

Very pretty!!