Friday, September 17, 2010

Canning

This is my first try at canning peaches and it wasn't all that bad, but I can't say that I enjoyed it. It wasn't hard just time consuming.

This is Mason enjoying all my hard work...we made lots of peach baby food. I felt a little like Diane Keaton in Baby Boom where she makes jars and jars of baby applesauce. It got me thinking maybe I should make more of my own baby food. It's a nice thought but it probably won't happen, store bought it just so much easier.

1 comment:

Piper said...

I love that the bib says what it seems MAson would say, judging by the look on his face! So cute. BTW, I have a bunch of veggie puree in my freezer- I use it in other things but it would be perfect as baby food- really not that hard to do- you could easily make a month's worth in one day... I think? :)