The kids were at the babysitters so I could take Mason to the doctor's. The babysitter has a pool and asked me if it was okay that the kids swim while I was gone. For a second I considered it a bad idea but then I thought nothing would go wrong. Well we went to the doctor with Mason and when we got back to the baby sitter's house Makayla wanted to show us how she can jump off the top of the rock pool. She starts to run for the stairs...slips and falls...and splits her chin open. Eli comes walking in the door with Kayla crying saying she needs stitches and I thought he was just joking, that is until he showed me her chin (it was so gross)!!! Well I can't handle things like that very well so off he went with Kayla to urgent care while I stayed back with the other kids. When they got there the doctor had to cut the fat that was hanging out of her chin. And here's the amazing part...SHE NEVER CRIED!! My little 6 year old didn't cry when they poked the needle into her chin to numb her or when they stitched her up. She walked away with stickers and a hand balloon and happy as a clam. Now here's to hoping there's no more accidents EVER!!!
Oh my gosh. I would have cried, but I am a big wuss. Poor girl, glad to hear she did good while getting stiches. I cant believe she is in second grade. Time sure does fly by.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh. I would have cried, but I am a big wuss. Poor girl, glad to hear she did good while getting stiches. I cant believe she is in second grade. Time sure does fly by.
Post a Comment