Monday, July 19, 2010

My present from Kayla

Makayla asked me if she could paint my nails for my birthday, and how could I pass up such a great gift. She was very careful to not paint the while part of my nail. I don't know why she did it this way but I was going to let her do it anyway she wanted to.

This is how it turned out, didn't she do a great job!!

My cute Kayla and me. She really is the best daughter anyone could ever ask for. Thank you Makayla for such a great gift!! I hope you do this for me every birthday.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I love your nails. I got a kick out of that. So cute. I want a girl. And I like your backyard shades, I've never seen anything like it. Very cool. Happy late birthday!

Anne Marie said...

Precious! Those are definitely the best gifts, daughters with hearts of gold!