Monday, July 19, 2010

My Birthday!

So it's my birthday and I spent it with my cute kids. Eli had to work but we spent the weekend together so it was no big deal. Kayla was insistent that we make a cake so we did it together.

Kayla took all the pictures and she wanted to get every little thing, she has like 4 pictures of me just putting eggs in the cake, maybe she'll take after her mommy and like photography to.

After the cake cooled Makayla and Garrett put 28 candles in the cake and I lit them, it took awhile and there was wax all over the cake. They even sang to me which was really cute:)

Here I am blowing out my 28 candles with Garrett's help. After they pulled all the candles and wax out of the cake I gave them a piece and Garrett said it was yucky and he threw it away, I think his father has finally gotten to him (Eli hates sweets and always says that sweets are bad to the kids).

More pictures to come...

No comments: