Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Buzz Room

A few weeks ago we moved Garrett into his own room. I've always hated the colors in that room so we gave him a Buzz Lightyear room. It was Eli's idea to do it, but I did all the work myself. I picked out the paint colors, got the paint and paint supplies, taped, primed and painted the room all by myself. I'm quite proud!!

So anyway this is what the room looked like before...

This was after the painting...when we showed Garrett after it was all done he said: "But mom where's my Buzz Lightyear?" I didn't want a stinking Buzz on my wall, but then I realized that I was doing this for him, not me, so...

We found some very cool wall stickers...this was Garrett's favorite part.

To Infinity and Beyond Garrett!!

1 comment:

Piper said...

Hooray for removable stickers! Looks great. Way to keep it in perspective, too, Mama. :)