Eli~Rochele~Makayla~ Garrett~Gavin~Mason~Mack
About Me
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
23 days left
It's not like I'm counting or anything, but I only have 23 days left with this baby inside of me. I've been trying to get Eli to have sex with me so this baby will come sooner, but he's not having any of it. I'd do just about anything to be done with this pregnancy. But then I picture my life with 4 kids and it freaks the crap out of me. It's going to be so great with Eli staying home to help me in the beginning. I now get some killer Braxton Hicks which are hard to tell if there the real thing or not. It's so close and I'm so excited!! I do have some Christmas posts to do, but I need to get the pictures from Mom and Dad first. Merry Christmas everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment