Eli~Rochele~Makayla~ Garrett~Gavin~Mason~Mack
About Me
Monday, June 1, 2009
Escrow Papers
Eli is dragging his feet on signing papers. He is taking super long. And when people ask when they need to come and help us move he says "I don't know" "The papers say we close on the 30th but we just don't know yet". Argh!! We do know 'cause the papers say the 30th. Oh I just want to put them in the mail, but for some strange reason it is taking forever. And these papers want to know the craziest things about us. My childhood pet, my first boyfriend, my favorite food...etc. Well they don't really want to know those answers, but it feels like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think it always takes longer than it should with escrow. So annoying when there's so much to plan! You scared me with the questions they were asking...for some reason I didn't realize you were exagerrating & I was thinking the mafia was funding your loan or somthing ;)
Post a Comment