Friday, December 26, 2008

more christmas photo's

Gavin in his new jammies. He loves to be naked so he was really happy because he was just playing around in just his diaper. I don't think he realized he had clothes on otherwise I wouldn't have gotten such a smiley picture. I was playing peek-a-boo behind the camera so he would smile. How could you resist a face like that.

Garrett fell in love with his Buzz ornament. He carried it around all day long and no one was aloud to touch it. He even sleeps with it. It says three different sayings and he repeats them all.

This was my gift from my mother-in-law. She paints bowls, pots, etc. you name it she can do it. She does such an amazing job! Last year she gave me a pot painted with fish on it and it sits next to my fish tank. When we went to visit them in May she was doing a booth at the fair and I saw these and fell in love with them. Thank you so much Susan!!

No comments: