Monday, December 8, 2008

Santa Visit

On Saturday I met up with my great and long time friend Kim from High School. We were the weirdist girls when we were together. We went to lunch together and hung out all day. It was so nice to see her again. I just wish that we lived closer to each other. I miss you kimmie!!

I wanted to take the the kids to see Santa at the Layton Hills Mall. I didn't want to spend a fortune on those pictures so Kim stood at the back and took some for me with her camera. I knew that Kayla and Garrett would do fine and not get scared but I was a little worried about Gavin. I handed Gavin right over and he was so fasinated with Santa. They all sat there really great and Gavin held onto Kayla's braid, it was really cute. I think I'll have to take them back to the Santa here in California to see him again.


1 comment:

Laurie said...

Yay! I've been checking and waiting for a post from you. I missed you. he he
Sounds like a fun busy time for Thanksgiving and visiting Utah. I love all the pictures. Hope your December is good.