

We went trick-or-treating with Hailey next door. We had only been out for about 30 minutes and Garrett was so tired of walking and his pumpkin was to heavy for him and he kept asking to go home. About 1 hour into trick or treating Kayla wanted to go home, but Hailey was still going and they didn't want to go home if she wasn't so we stayed out awhile longer. Makayla's basket got so heavy that we filled her hat and I ended up carrying Garrett's bucket and Gavin. By the time we got home they were so tired so they got one piece of candy and a piece of pizza and off to bed they went...and they didn't fight me at all.

They got glow sticks from the neighbor when we played BINGO at the park.
For breakfast I made them orange pumpkin pancakes and they snarfed them down.
1 comment:
I love the pancake idea! What a fun mom you are!! :)
Post a Comment