I never thought it would happen, but it has. Diesel down here is now $5.09 and $5.25a gallon. How in the world we manage to afford it is beyond me. Our trip up north is going to cost us a fortune and a half. The only good thing is Eli isn't having to drive into work everyday so we're saving a little. This economy is so screwed up we will probably go into depression before it turns around.
On a different note we had 2 tornados hit southern california the other day and I missed it. It has been crappy weather for a few days, but the kids have been going crazy so we took them to the park to get their energy out. After only being there for awhile it started to sprinkle so we went home. Later that night we were watching the news and in Riverside they had 2 tornados and I missed them both. They both came from the same cloud and there was water, mud, and hail damage everywhere but here. The storm went completly around us, ARRGGGGGGGG! Maybe someday I will get to witness some amazing storm until then I just get to watch other people witness the beautiful things. I can't die until I see a tornado in person!
1 comment:
You're crazy! Hearing about them is enough for me! Why would you want to see one? Well--I guess it would be neat as long as you were perfectly safe watching it from somewhere! I didn't know California got tornadoes??!!
Post a Comment