Well I went to the doc today and I'm finally 2 cm dialated. We scheduled my induction for Friday at 7:00am and hope all goes smoothly. I feel like crap and the first thing my doc said to me was, "You look like your done, do you want to wait to start naturally or do you want to be induced?" Of course I choose to be started so I can finally get my body back. My doc and I both agree that a vaginal delivery will be best for me and the baby. I ran all my last minute errands today and I just have to put the carseat in the car and we are set. I'm very anxious and have been trying to really prepare the kids for what is about to happen. My doc has Thursday off so I know if I go on my own, she won't be the one to deliver the baby if he comes on Thursday. I hope mom and day can make it here so they can be with me and the kids. See how fat I have gotten, I have peaked at a whopping 162 pounds...snap. I don't think Friday is going to come soon enough.
Eli~Rochele~Makayla~ Garrett~Gavin~Mason~Mack
About Me
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
39+ weeks
Well I went to the doc today and I'm finally 2 cm dialated. We scheduled my induction for Friday at 7:00am and hope all goes smoothly. I feel like crap and the first thing my doc said to me was, "You look like your done, do you want to wait to start naturally or do you want to be induced?" Of course I choose to be started so I can finally get my body back. My doc and I both agree that a vaginal delivery will be best for me and the baby. I ran all my last minute errands today and I just have to put the carseat in the car and we are set. I'm very anxious and have been trying to really prepare the kids for what is about to happen. My doc has Thursday off so I know if I go on my own, she won't be the one to deliver the baby if he comes on Thursday. I hope mom and day can make it here so they can be with me and the kids. See how fat I have gotten, I have peaked at a whopping 162 pounds...snap. I don't think Friday is going to come soon enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment