Eli~Rochele~Makayla~ Garrett~Gavin~Mason~Mack
About Me
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
La Fair 2011
We love the fair and we go every year but this year we got all 6 of us in for $1. Eli gets a free pass with his badge and a super nice guy asked me if I wanted his tickets since his friends didn't show up, can't get better then that.
We've started letting the kids ride more and more rides, but little did we know that the big kid rides take twice as many tickets so we ran out after 4 rides.
We never go and buy anything, but we NEVER not buy fair food.....ummmm fair food.
Kayla got stung by a bee and had a mild reaction to the sting. I asked some of the paramedics if I could have some ice but they whisked us away to check her out completely and she turned out fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
We went to the LA Fair this year too- for free with school. :) It was fun. Did your kids do the book reports for free rides? That's the only way my kids got to ride any rides.
P.S. I love the last pic of you and Kayle. Very cute.
Looks like a fun fair. And surgery? What surgery?
Post a Comment