Today I thought it would be fun to participate in We Want to Know Wednesday:
Today’s questions are provided by Me.
{1} What game show have you always thought you could be on and totally WIN!
I've always wanted to be on Newlyweds. I don't think Eli and I would be any good at it, but I think it's the perfect place to learn a bunch of new things about your partner.
{2} Do you have a tattoo(s)? What are they and what made you chose them? If not, would you get one, yes/no/why?
No I don't have a tat, but yes I've wanted one for a long time. I've always wanted two tiny feet prints on the top of my foot by my middle toe.
{3} What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
I don't have a favorite, I like all my jewlery.
{4} What is your driving pet peeve(s)?
Driving with Eli in the car. Weither he's driving and going so slow that old ladies pass us by and I'm screaming for him to speed up or we're gonna get hit from behind, or it's when I'm driving and hearing him critize my driving fromt he passenger seat.
{5} What was your favorite sitcom growing up that you wish was still on?
I loved Full House but don't think I want it back on. I don't really remember any sitcoms from my childhood.
All right now you all play along and post on your blogs so I can see your answers :)
1 comment:
Ok this looks fun.
1. Price is right
2. Nope. I have always REALLY wanted a tat and have it all designed but I have really looked at them and they are all so ugly! I'm over that. I will be one of the few with out and everyone will be jealous that I dont have dark crap stuck to me :)
3. My ring. I love all jewelry but my ring is very special to me.
4.Driving pet peeve: people that dont use a turn signal or have to be in front of you cause your NOT riding the cars bumper in front of you.
5. Lets see: Full House, Cheers, Charles in charge, Alf and Mr Belvedere.
Post a Comment