Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!

So we woke the kids to heart shaped pancakes with red syrup and pink milk. They also woke to the house heart attacked.

We put hearts all over the house. Walls, floors, doors, tables, the kids loved it.


Each of the kids got a box of Valentine Dots. Gavin ate his faster then you could blink and the other two are taking there sweet time savoring them.

And these cute boys got matching red sweatshirts and I got a killer deal!! Eli surprised me this morning with m&m's which is something I used to get as a kid on Valentines Day. Then later in the day he surprised me with a card, and 2 boxes of chocolates. He's the best and I was shocked that he did so much for me. I love my family and I have the best kids in the whole world!! Happy V-day everyone! Mine was GREAT I hope yours was to.

We decided to skip the Valentine rush and we went out on a date last Saturday, I would not want to try and fight the resturants tonight :)

2 comments:

Jill Streeter said...

That is suck a fun idea! You are such a cute mom!

Christine said...

What a good mom!

Best of intentions aside the day didn't go so smooth over here :) I guess there's always next year.