Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gavin's B-day

Our Gavin turned 2 on May 9th so we had an airplane party on Saturday. We invited his friends and made paper airplanes and had a contest at throwing them the farthest. Then we pinned the pilot on the plane which I have to say that Eli did an awesome job on making the plane and the pilots!! The we decorated airplane cookies and then we had cupcakes for dessert. I couldn't keep him from blowing out the candles before we could sing.

He got a bowling set for his birthday and all the kids got a turn bowling, Gavin loved it!!

Here he is opening his presents with all his friends.

This is the great plane and pilots that Eli made for me...didn't he do a GREAT job!! Gavin is such a joy to have in our family and is always smiling and happy. He's our smallest boy but makes up for it in personality. We Love You Gavin and Happy Birthday Bugga Boo!

1 comment:

Piper said...

So fun! I still can't believe he is already two- and we just met you guys not that long ago! (Man, do I feel old... hahaha) I have to agree- Eli did an amazing job with that plane and pilots! :)