Monday, March 1, 2010

Smiles and Coos

So Mason has been smiling and cooing more and I tried to get the smiles on camera, but as you can see it didn't work, but none the less I will post some pictures of my boy. The picture lady told me today that he looks like Eli without facial hair...what do you all think?


4 comments:

Ben & Kelsey said...

Your little guy is so cute. I cant believe how big he is already getting.

Unknown said...

I don't think Mason looks that much like Eli, he has no teeth and a rounder face!

Chelle said...

What is all that fur doing on Eli's face? Guess he's enjoying his maternity leave, huh? I think Mason does look alot like Eli, but I thought the same thing with Gavin.

Erica said...

Mason is really cute! I can't believe you guys have 4 kids now!